Frequently Fan Questions
A Pit Party Pass is usually a bonus to purchasing the front rows or a VIP ticket. Each VIP ticket holder will allow early entry to the arena. It will allow you access to the drivers and to get close up to the trucks and other stars of the show to meet them and get autographs and photos taken with the stars of your choice. The VIP Pit Party is usually open for at least one hour prior to the show, please see schedule for the event you are attending to see the opening and close of Pit Party times.
- CFP’s mission is to put on a Safe, Exciting, Enjoyable, Family Show, or a SEEF Show as Ed calls it, only he pronounces it safe.
- CFP business day is mostly made up of total production of ticketed Motorsports events and we have also promoted and produced rock and country concerts and rodeos.
- CFP Advertising is an in-house Advertising Agency that has also done work for several other clients including motorcycle shops, movie theaters, and other promotion companies.
- We have also operated the Dodge City Raceway Park a 7.2 million dollar dirt race track. The second year of running the track Ed was awarded the 2009 WORLD OF OUTLAW SPRINT CAR Promoter of the Year, plus the track was awarded WORLD OF OUTLAW TRACK OF THE YEAR.
- CFP has its own art department with graphic arts and also writes and produces their own radio and television commercials.
- CFP has done business with many top venues and State Fairs in the United States and Canada.
- Video is for sale and we will license any of our footage. We would be glad to discuss it with your representative.
- Currently we are doing a list of events that are dates they have been going to for many years including BILLINGS, MONTANA (34th Year) – SALISBURY, MARYLAND (28th Year) – ARDMORE, OKLAHOMA (31sth Year) – POCATELLO (20th Year) – BELTON, TEXAS (15 years) and many more we have been doing for multiple years.
President & CEO
The President and CEO of the Company is Ed Beckley. Ed has been featured on the cover of Fortune Small Business Magazine with a huge 5 page pictorial and story of his endeavors and has worked with some of the most well-known promoters in the world. Our staff has written many safety rules for many different types of motorsports events and as a safety consultant for K&K Insurance.
Ed has been involved in Motorsports for over 30 years. He became involved in promotion by being a Motorcycle Stuntman and gained National Publicity with him being the WORLD’S LARGEST MOTORCYCLE JUMPER.
Ed has worked side by side with the pioneers of motorsports and is very connected and respected in the promotional world. He has spread this wealth of experience and knowledge to his staff.